TOP 10 Holiday Fitness Gift Ideas

Following are my Top 10 Holiday Fitness Gift Ideas



The VersaRoll   $42.95
All my clients know about this piece of equipment. We use it nearly every day for ab exercises (tucks), hamstring and glutes (curls) and zeroing in on glutes (hip lifts). For the price to benefit ratio nothing really competes with the VersaRoll.









The AbMat   $34.95
A simple but very effective pad that allows a full ab stretch before contraction. It's like a Bosu but better since you can't cheat by rocking your hips. If you want great abs this should be at the top of your list!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The TRX System  $189.95
I have honestly never used the TRX System but have seen it in use. If you need an all in one exercise unit that you can take almost anywhere then the TRX System would be a great choice.

"When they told me it was invented by a Navy SEAL, I knew it would be cool— It’s just your body weight working against gravity, so you won’t get injured. Now my wife uses one at home, and I’m addicted."  Drew Brees - Superbowl Champion








The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth  $16.49

OK, exercising your muscles is important but it's even more important to exercise your brain. In my list I have 2 books. Of all of the 10 items it's the information that's in these two books that could easily be more beneficial to you than all the equipment put together. The 150 Healthiest Foods by John Bowden Ph.D uses science and research to cut out the clutter and zero in on the foods you should be eating to be healthy. It's that simple and that powerful.









The Perfect Push-Up V2   $39.95

If you've moved beyond regular push-ups, a great way to increase the intensity and benfit is with the Perfect Push-Ups. The elevated handle position along with swiveling action makes a push-up noticably more challenging. It was designed by a former Navy Seal...'nuff said!










Foam Roller  $38.25
A foam roller is your cheapest insurance against aches and pains. Consistent and proper use of a foam roller helps to minimize tissue issues by breaking up adhesions that form. It can also be used for stretching exercises. For its price to benefit ratio it's hard to beat.





Gymnastic Rings   $80.98
I use my gymnastic rings in my workout program every week. Having been a gymnast I know how beneficial gymnastic exercises are for overall fitness, coordination and strength. If you are already pretty strong and the Perfect Push-Up is not challenging enough for you, get a set of Gymnastic Rings. You will take your upper body workout to a whole new level.




Cracking The Metabolic Code   $13.57
Here is book number two. Cracking the Metabolic Code is like a manual on how your body works. But it zeroes in on your metabolism, and we all knows that it's metabolism that controls how much fat or muscle we have...basically how we look naked. This book is very in depth without being overly technical. I do recommend reading it in small bites to really grasp what is being explained. Your whole understanding of how you work will change...for the better.








High Step   $63.71
This one is pretty simple yet effective. You can squat on to it or step on to it. Get some dumbbells in your hands and you've got a great leg workout. The ability to vary the height makes it a wonderful choice for anyone looking to get more fit, no matter their age or fitness level.










Bosu   $98.21

Finally, The Bosu. No, I don't think that all the crazy exercises that people do on the Bosu are beneficial or even safe. However, the Bosu is pretty versatile and I use it nearly every day with my clients. It's plenty durable and unique. My advice is to keep your exercises simple. No need to juggle while standing on it with one leg while singing The Star Spangled Banner...you're training to be fit and healthy...NOT to join Cirque Du Soleil!!










If you have any questions about any of my choices or any that you think I may have missed don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email.

Have a Healthy Holiday Season,
Matt

5 comments:

  1. Great ideas, but I'd recommend this one instead of a regular foam roller: www.rumbleroller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas and very informative fitness blog post. Personal Trainer help people to stay active, lose weight,and get healthier to maintain their health and wellness in every day lives. Thanks for the fitness ideas sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas.
    I recommend others to read to go through these ideas.
    Activity Challenge. is a Free APP For both iOS and Android for tracking your workouts and you can Earn Money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! I appreciate it.Thanks for sharing visit at fitnes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Fitness Gear

    ReplyDelete